Set of 2 Dog Bowls 32 oz Stainless Steel for pet/dog/cat food or water and Travel Dog Bowl in Silicone and bottle holder
Nice upgrade for my dog, much better quality than what I had.
I ordered this new set of stainless steel bowls for my dog Duchess. She is blind now so we have to make sure that her bowls stay in the same place all of the time. They are working out well and I am fairly pleased with them.
* These look so much better than the rag tag collection of whatever the kids could find to feed her in. Her bowls were always blowing off the back porch and then being chewed up or lost.
* Great size for cats or dogs.
* Easy to clean, you can even put them in the dishwasher.
* Sturdy rubber piece around the bottom edge of the bowl to help it stay in place.
* Nice size, will hold 32 oz of water and approximately 2 cups of food.
* The bottom is open to the underside of the bowl, I have seen some with flat bottoms that become bent out of shape making them wobbly. Since the bottom is open, these are easy to stack freeing up space if you are traveling in your RV or even camping.
* Set comes with a collapsible bowl to take on hikes or short trips.
* 3 year warranty
* The bowl is a little small to hold enough water for any pet over the size of a medium sized dog for a full day. You will have to watch it during the day to make sure they get enough water, especially in the summer.
I actually decided to keep one of the bowls to use as water for her in my my master bath. She just lounges around all day with me and having her water up here makes more sense than for me to try to let her in and out during the day just to get a drink.
* I wish the rubber base was a little more sturdy. My dog tends to nudge her bowl a lot with her nose when she eats. It does move around a lot on our tile and wooden floors. It is not as bad on the back deck. I think if you put a small rug under it that the bowls would not move at all.
* Due to an error in shipping, I did not receive my green collapsible bowl. I spoke with the Seller though and he is sending one to me. No part of my rating is based on the missing item. If there is something remarkable about the collapsible bowl in any way, positive or negative, I will update the rating and review. We already have a travel kit for our dog so I am not super worried about it.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I ordered this on Amazon and received it for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All ratings are earned and never promised; all opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and I am in no way associated with the manufacturer or seller. I received no compensation other than the product sample. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.