Freedom Series US Art Supply Professional Quality Acid-Free Stretched Canvas 6 Pack
Offered by TCP Global Corp #usartsupply
As a lifetime hobbyist, having a brand new set of 6 blank canvases has put my mind into overdrive. There are so many incredible projects that I can do with these. I hope you find the quick video I did helpful, it was totally on the fly after I read about so many people having problems with them sticking together and being damaged. I wanted to show you that the company obviously cares about your input and their product because it looks like they have changed the whole way they are packed and shipped. I apologize, I did make a mistake in the video saying they were 16×18, they are actually 16×20.
* Great for different kinds of painting including but not limited to acrylics and oils
* Can be used for countless other crafts besides painting
* Great price point at under $6.00 per canvas at the time mine were ordered
* You can tell care has been taking in the assembly of these. The construction and stretch look better than other quality paintings I have purchased.
* 3/4″ thick, 16 x 20
* 100% white cotton canvas that has been tripled primed with acid-free acrylic gesso
* Hand stretched on kiln dried stretcher bars
* The corners are folded neatly and tight
* Plenty of staples placed approximately 1″ apart
* Lightweight: Unprimed 7oz, Primed 12 oz.
* Each canvas is individually shrink-wrapped then wrapped again as one set
* They lay level when placed flat
I am very impressed with these. I think they are probably great for the beginning to intermediate painter and perfect for anyone who just needs a stretched canvas for another craft project. My only problem is trying to decide on what to do since there are so many great things you can do with them!
In the spirit of full disclosure, I ordered this US Art Supply 16 X 20 Inch Professional Quality Acid-Free Stretched Canvas 6-Pack – 3/4 Profile 12 Ounce Primed Gesso – (1 Full Case of 6 Single Canvases) on Amazon and received it for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All ratings are earned and never promised. All opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and I am in no way associated with the manufacturer or seller. I received no compensation other than the product sample. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.