3 Tips Premium Stainless Steel Tweezers Set with Case – Slant, Straight and Pointed Tip Tweezers with Case – Best Use for Best for Eyebrow, Ingrown and Nose Hair, Splinters & More
offered by Grooming District
Not all tweezers are created equal
If you have never used a great pair of tweezers before, you do not know what you are missing. All tweezers are not created equal. I ordered this set because every good pair of tweezers I buy seem to disappear frequently. I have finally learned that I can usually find them on my husband’s side of the vanity or hidden in his bedside table 🙂 I do seem to actually loose them easily too so really I liked the concept of 3 different tweezers in their own case.
* 3 different tips easily identifiable by their color
* Stainless steel construction which is durable and easy to sanitize
* Appropriate length at around 3 in
* Nice amount of open space between the arms
* Sturdy feel and weight to them, these are not your dime store tweezers
* Designed correctly to make them easy to squeeze and grasp
* The small black case to keep them in is nice. There is a slot for each pair of tweezers or you can place them in the full width larger pocket right behind the slots. I like the idea of having the extra pocket so you could put a little mirror or something similar in there. The case has a smooth, shiny texture on the outside making it easy to wipe clean. The inside of the case is made of a soft material. It is well sewn and should last a long time.
* Lifetime money back guarantee! What more could you want? If you don’t like them, send them back. You have three months to send them back through Amazon. If you have a problem after 3 months, you can still contact them through the Amazon system to get a quick response about how to resolve your issue.
* The tips of the Silver pair are not as smooth as they need to be. There is a tiny raised knob on the inside edge of the tips making it a little more difficult to grasp and then keep the hair held between the arms long enough to pull the hair out completely.
* The arms are completely smooth. I had another pair that I really liked that just had some etched lines in them where you would hold them. That would be a great thing for these to have because since they are so smooth, they are easy to drop.
This is my favorite pair. They are what most women are used to using when tweezing their eyebrows. As I have aged, I have also been horrified to learn that I need to watch for horribly coarse long hairs that appear out of nowhere on my chin and jawline! Gasp, and they are sometimes very dark, unlike the blonde, baby-like down fuzz of the rest of my facial hair. (Ladies, this is another thing that no one tells you about as you are growing up, lol. Mine discreetly began after I had my children and now have appeared in full force as I have progressed through my 40’s.)
Back to the tweezers now that I have told the young ladies the secret reason why they need to be prepared with a good pair of tweezers like these. These gold tweezers have the perfect slanted tip for your eyebrows and facial hair. You can easily find and then grasp the tip with the tweezers and then the hair comes out very easily when you pull in the direction of your hair growth. If you pull the opposite way, you may break or cut the hair and possibly even end up with an ingrown hair. Cheaper tweezers make it difficult to find the base of the hair if they aren’t slanted properly and if they are not constructed well enough,with a strong sturdy grip, you lose the hair before you can get it out. We have all been in that frustrating position before. Once you have these, no more need to worry about any of that again. These have performed perfectly every time I have used them and let me tell you there was a lot to catch up on since my husband lost my last favorite pair!
These have a straight tip that you would use if you needed to pull out larger areas of hair, for example, in the case of a unibrow. Even though I don’t have a unibrow, I do have small tiny pale hairs that you can barely see that seem to grow quickly between my eyebrows. This pair of tweezers worked perfectly to clean that up quickly and easily.
These are my husband’s favorite kind of tweezers. He has a goatee and mustache and often gets ingrown hairs. He says that these get the job done, but as I mentioned in the CONS, the tips of them need to be level to work most efficiently.
We do not use our personal tweezers for any kind of first aid so I didn’t try them out on anything like that. The same rules apply though so I can see where they would be useful. Since the Silver ones are the ones you are most likely to use for first aid, it is too bad about those tips.
Now that I have told you more than you ever wanted to know about this set of tweezers, I must also say that I ordered this 3 Tips Premium Stainless Steel Tweezers Set with Case – Slant, Straight and Pointed Tip Tweezers with Case – Best Use for Best for Eyebrow, Ingrown and Nose Hair, Splinters & More on Amazon and received it for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All ratings are earned and never promised. All opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and I am in no way associated with the manufacturer or seller. I received no compensation other than the product sample. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.