Copper Mug with Nickle Lining – Perfect for an ice cold drink on a hot summer day!
I love the look of copper and use it as an accent color in my kitchen. When I first say a Moscow Mule Mug, I was just interested in it because I loved the color and it looked unique. It wasn’t until I had my first taste of an acidic drink in a Moscow Mule Mug that I truly appreciated it. The copper in an authentic mug reacts with the acid in the liquid and creates a truly unique flavor. Everything is crisp and sharp, but not bitter. The copper also acts as a conduit for the temperature of whatever the liquid is so the mug feels chilly and cold, which gives the perception that the copper actually makes your drink colder.
Some manufacturer’s have used a stainless steel lining which does keep your drinks colder but this is the first one I have had with a nickel lining. I don’t know anything about nickel, but I do know that the product title of this mug is misleading. This is not a MMM, it is a copper mug lined with nickel. It does state that in the product description, but I know sometimes people make impulse purchases and don’t read the details close enough. If you are like me, you just have to see the words Moscow Mule to get excited!
* Nice copper barrel, very smooth
* Brass handle is soldered on and very large, I can use 3 fingers to hold it
* Smooth rolled lip for smooth drinks
* Great shape for drinking from, the ice doesn’t all come at you at once
* Since the product title is misleading, I did deduct one star for that. Nothing can give you the true taste of a 100% copper Moscow Mule. Since it is listed discreetly in the product description I can’t deduct too much for this in good conscience.
* The copper is not as bright and shiny as some of the other Copper Mugs I have collected over time
If you are just looking for a copper colored mug, this will probably be a really good option for you. I know some people don’t like the unique taste of copper so this would work for them. Also, if you are not drinking something that as some kind of acid in it, you don’t need it to be 100% copper. You can just enjoy the icy cold feeling of a great drink on a hot summer day with this!
In the spirit of full disclosure, I ordered this copper mug on Amazon and received it at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All ratings are earned and never promised. All opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and I am in no way influenced or associated with the manufacturer or seller. I received no compensation other than the product sample. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.