Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/atreasu0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-subscribe-sm/admin/classes/admin.php on line 536
AmazaPens Gel Pens, 20 Pack Super Glitter | 150% More Ink than Other Sets | Best for Adding Sparkle to Your Adult Coloring Books and Art Projects
5 Star Glitter!
This set of glitter gel pens really is spectacular! They are incredibly smooth, much smoother than you would ever expect from a glitter gel pen. I go through a lot of coloring supplies, especially gel pens. After all, what girly girl who grew up in the 80’s could resist gel pens, especially ones with glitter? Along with a video review, I will be attaching a color chart, some blending examples, and a mandala I colored with these along with actual images of the gel pens themselves.
* Smooth, even ink that fills the fiber of the paper with deep color
* Medium point tip keeps the glitter and ink flowing without clogging
* 20 unique colors
* Nice comfort pen grip to help ease any strain from coloring too long
* No bleeding through to the back, a huge plus for these pens
* Ink dries quickly so no smearing under normal conditions BUT not so quickly that you can’t blend if you want to.
* Colors identified by the cap and by the end of pen
* Write on a variety of different paper types including glossy paper
* Non-toxic and acid-free so can be used even for scrapbooking and anything else heirloom-related
* Like with most pens you use to color with, these will leave some lines on the page with some impressions so if you have something on the back of the page you want to preserve, you might want to make a copy of what you want to color instead of coloring in the book.
* If you like glitter and you like gel pens, these are the perfect glitter gel pens for you. I love that they have 20 distinct colors that aren’t too close to each other in shade. The ink flows so nicely filling in the paper fiber and leaving great color behind. These pens have a multitude of uses for any kind of craft you are interested in.and tons of everyday uses too.
One thing I did want to mention is the amount of ink in these pens. It doesn’t exactly say how much ink is in each pen, which would have been nice since they are making the claim that they will last 2.5 times longer. I have noticed though that so far the ink levels are staying nice even though I have been using them a lot. A few of them I have even been using on a daily basis as writing pens and I haven’t had any noticeable change in the level of ink yet.
Changing the size of the tube that holds the ink was a great idea. As soon as one of them runs out I will take it apart and do some measuring for future reference. This is something that some companies may really manipulate and as consumers, we would never think to look before this.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I ordered these AmazaPens Gel Pens, 20 Pack Super Glitter | 150% More Ink than Other Sets | Best for Adding Sparkle to Your Adult Coloring Books and Art Projects. on Amazon and received them for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All ratings are earned and never promised; all opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and I am in no way associated with the manufacturer or seller. I received no compensation other than the product sample. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.