Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/atreasu0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-subscribe-sm/admin/classes/admin.php on line 538
Ohuhu Solar Garden Light, Solar Powered LED Lantern Light for Gardening, Outdoor, Patio, Pathway, Wall, Ground, Hanging Mount, 2 Pack
Attractive design with plenty of advantages!
Anyone who knows me knows that I love options and this solar light set is full of options! It comes with 2 solar lights that you can mount on a wall, use the included ground stakes, hang them on the shepherd’s hooks that are included, or any combination of those options. We are using these as accent lights in our backyard by our koi pond. I especially like the look of the shepherd’s hook option. It isn’t something you see everywhere. I think the option of one shepherd’s hook and the second accent nearby on a ground stake is another great look.
* Attractive design, I especially like the shepherd’s hook
* Options for installation with everything included
* Lantern part is nice size, approximately 8.5 in from base to loop
* Light bulb is approximately 3 in, light strength is average for a solar light
* On/Off switch (don’t forget to turn it on to get it to work), battery included
* If placed in full sun while charging, the charge will last around 8 hours
* Sheperd’s hook is made of metal
* Less expensive, easier to install, and no monthly charge when compared to wired lighting
* Environmentally friendly
* More care could have been taken in packaging this to ensure it arrives safely and all of the parts are easy to find in the box. I thought I was missing 2 tiny parts until I found them underneath the bottom layer of styrofoam in a gap in the box. All loose parts should be packaged together somehow like the screws were. Packaging isn’t something I usually include in a review so will not be using that as part of my rating.
These lights aren’t super bright like a security light would need to be; they are just right as accents or somewhere when you need just a little extra light to see when it is dark. It is nice that they aren’t so super bright that they ruin a lovely view at night. It is so peaceful to sit and enjoy the night sky in the backyard, I wouldn’t want something so bright that it was distracting. Make sure that these are placed in full sun to charge if you want them to last a full 8 hours. If they don’t receive a great deal of light for at least 4 hours a day, they aren’t going to last as long or be as bright as they could be.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I was selected to receive this Ohuhu Solar Garden Light, Solar Powered LED Lantern Light for Gardening, Outdoor, Patio, Pathway, Wall, Ground, Hanging Mount, 2 Pack direct from the Seller, Ohuhu, for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All ratings are earned and never promised; all opinions and thoughts expressed are my own, and I am in no way associated with the manufacturer or seller. I received no compensation other than the product sample. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.